[ontology-summit] Proceedings: Ontology Summit 2013: Launch Event - Thu

To: Ontology Summit 2013 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 21:13:41 -0800
Dear Members of the Ontology Summit Community,    (01)

As the postmortem during yesterday's (Jan-18) organizing committee
meeting indicated, the Launch Event this year went really well.
Compared to previous summits, we are much further ahead (at launch)
than we have ever before.    (02)

For those who want to revisit the material, or those who want to
"participate asynchronously," please note that the full proceedings of
the Launch Event (slides, chat-transcript, audio recording, etc.) are
now online. (As usual) They are accessible from the "Archives" section
from the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2013_01_17    (03)

We want to send our appreciations to all who were able to join us at
the session, and a huge THANK YOU to everyone who contributed to that
session.    (04)

The track champions will be initializing the online discourse on the
[ontology-summit] mailing list pretty soon. We shall look forward to
your contribution and your insights here.    (05)

Our OntologySummit2013 session-02 on "(Track-B) Extrinsic Aspects of
Ontology Evaluation," co-chaired by Mr. Terry Longstreth and Dr. Todd
Schneider, will be coming up next Thursday, 24 Jan 2013 (same time
slot as the Launch session). We will look forward to seeing all of you
there!    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy    (07)

On behalf of the OntologySummit2013 General Co-chairs
Michael Gruninger & Matthew West    (08)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2013