Re: [ontology-summit] Potential Tracks for Ontology Summit 2013

To: Ontology Summit 2013 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Tim Wilson <twilson92@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 07:30:18 -0500
I would consider from the beginning, starting with picking a platform.  There
is, and has been for several years, a rather religious discussion on which
platform is better.  I realize that no solution is perfect but there must be
some best practice process on picking the best fit for a project.      (01)

Can I get by with freeware like Protege or do I need the capabilities of a
Cyc-like application?  How about document parsing? Can FactGuru or Scone be of
use?  What are the best practices in capturing the feature set for an ontology
initiative?    (02)

Tim    (03)

Sent from my iPod    (04)

On Dec 11, 2012, at 8:29 PM, "Hans Polzer" <hpolzer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (05)