[ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2012: postmortem session - Thu 2012.04

To: Ontology Summit 2012 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:55:21 -0700
Re: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2012_04_26    (01)

= REMINDER: =    (02)

This event is coming up tomorrow (Thursday, Apr-26.) ... RSVP now, if
you haven't already (details below.)
If you were involved in this year's OntologySummit, or would want to
influence how we will be doing it next year, we really hope you can be
there tomorrow.    (03)

Also, read and endorse the Communique if you still haven't done that.
- see: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012_Communique    (04)

Thanks & regard. =ppy

------- Forwarded message --- [ updated] ---