Re: [ontology-summit] FW: Big Data event announcement on-line

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:52:58 -0700
For those who missed the White House 'Big Data' event of 29-Mar-2012
last week, the webcast of the event is now available online - see:
http://www.nsf.gov/news/news_videos.jsp?cntn_id=123607&media_id=72174    (01)

Some of the initiatives and related program solicitations highlighted
during the event can be found
on the NSF press release at:
http://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=123607    (02)

This is obviously very relevant to this year's summit theme, and I
trust a lot of members of this community will be in a position to
contribute. I urge everyone to take a look at the two items above.    (03)

We will be hearing more about these government initiatives during next
week's OntologySummit2012 Symposium (at NIST) too ... so, registered
now[1] if you haven't already (registration for on-site attendance is
closing in two days!)    (04)

  [1]
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012/WorkshopRegistration    (05)

Regards. =ppy