Re: [ontology-summit] [quality] Some Terms and Definitions

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bob Smith <bobsmithttl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 10:03:49 -0800
Hi Mike,    (01)

Thanks for the distinctions and especially for expressing - "Business Value"    (02)

Paul Strassmann attempted to quantify the "Business Value of
Computers" and of those who manage investments in his 1990 book. I
wonder what use these concepts of Value might have in the current
discussions?    (03)

Regards,    (04)

Bob    (05)

Bob Smith