[ontology-summit] [OT] please stay focused on the OntologySummit2012 dis

To: Ontology Summit 2012 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 09:09:21 -0800
Dear All,    (01)

I want to thank John Sowa for having moved this conversation over to
the [ontolog-forum] list, as that is the more appropriate venue for
this particular dialog.    (02)

Again, since this [ontology-summit] list is the place for the
OntologySummit2012 discourse, please stay on topic. Before you post,
please ask if your post is contributing to ...
//
The principal goal of the summit is to bring together and foster
collaboration between the ontology community, systems community, and
stakeholders of some of the "big systems." Together, the summit
participants will exchange ideas on how ontological analysis and
ontology engineering might make a difference, when applied in these
"big systems." ...
//
ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012#nid3098    (03)

Also ref. http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012#nid309T
... kindly prefix the subject lines for respective conversation
threads by track topics. As someone (believe it was AmandaVizedom)
said at a recent virtual session (which I paraphrase here), "if your
have trouble labeling a post/conversation and group it under one of
the track labels, chances are, it probably doesn't belong here (on
this [ontology-summit] list.)    (04)

We only have a little more than two months to deliver some impactful
results, which needs to be pragmatic and useful to the three
communities concerned; therefore, please stay focused!    (05)

Thanks & regards. =ppy