[ontology-summit] Promoting relevant communities and collaboration for t

To: Ontology Summit 2012 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 15:44:23 +0000

All,

We’d like to prompt the Session chairs to encourage everyone (including their session panelists, by way of making some reference on their slides) to introduce the relevant communities, and foster collaboration, wherever appropriate.

Recall that for Ontology Summit 2012 we are promoting the interaction of our three communities: the systems and systems engineering communities, the big system stakeholders communities, and the ontology community.

Thanks,

Leo and Nicola