[ontology-summit] Welcome to Ontology Summit 2012, and Session-02 - Thu

To: Ontology Summit 2012 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:48:32 +0000
Welcome, all, to Ontology Summit 2012: Ontology for Big Systems.    (01)

Please join us at Session-02 tomorrow, where the individual Track Champions
will describe and discuss their tracks, and provide guidelines and focus for
the subsequent discussions. (Please refer to the invitation below, and RSVP, if
you haven't already.)    (02)

Also note that the Track Champions will be making their initial posts to the
[ontology-summit] mailing list shortly, describing their respective tracks, to
kick-start the virtual asynchronous (mailing list) discussion.    (03)

The wiki pages for the tracks are available at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012#nid309M. These
include track open pages (open for all interested persons to participate in)
and track synthesis pages (only for track champions, who will be synthesizing
over time the discussions and contributions for their respective tracks).    (04)

To make sure you are tracking the latest developments, please see the main
Ontology Summit 2012 page:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2012.     (05)

Let the discussions begin!    (06)

Thanks,
Nicola Guarino and Leo Obrst
General Chairs, Ontology Summit 2012    (07)