Re: [ontology-summit] Process to build a domain ontology

To: mcoyne@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 18:44:28 -0700
Hello My,    (01)

The topic you are bringing up would probably be more appropriate for
the [ontolog-forum] list.
The [ontology-summit] list, in contrast, is typically used every year
to support the 3-month Summit's themed discussion every year (and not
for general discussion.)    (02)

For anyone which is not already an Ontolog member, details about
joining the Ontolog community (for which the [ontolog-forum] mailing
list serves as the community's discussion workspace,) please see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1J    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy    (04)

Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG