Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2011 Symposium Agenda and rules

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:50:01 -0400

Scott,

Please note that the Ontology Summit 2011 Symposium is not an open forum on any topic about ontologies, but is focused on the existing Ontology Summit 2011 Communique. If you have specific items related to the Communique, please raise them and do indicate where specifically they occur in the Communique, and suggest alternatives.

Please see the current Ontology Summit 2011 Communique draft at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_Communique/Draft.

Thanks much,

Leo