Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Summit 2011: Harvesting the Business Valu

To: Ontology Summit 2011 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 23:13:44 -0800
Thanks to those of you who have registered to attend our
OntologySummit2011: Panel Session-1 "Harvesting the Business Value of
Ontologies: Recent Case Examples" tomorrow (Thu 27-Jan-2011).    (01)

Please refer to dial-in information and other details on the session page
at: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2011_01_27
(note that all slides are expected to be available online by the time
of the session.)    (02)

We'll look forward to your participation and contribution.    (03)

Regards.  =ppy    (04)

For and on behalf of the    (05)

OntologySummit2011: Track-1 Co-champions,
Mills Davis & Mike Bennett    (06)

and Members of the
OntologySummit2011 Organizing Committee
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011