[ontology-summit] [MakingTheCase] Soliciting "sound bites" and "elevator

To: Ontology Summit 2011 <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 02:40:30 -0800
Dear Colleagues,    (01)

Further to the Track-4 Strategies for "Making the case" presentation
by Matthew West during the Jan-20 launch event, we have now put
together an online form to help collect "sound bites" and "elevator
pitches."    (02)

Please help by sharing with everyone some great sound bites or
quotable quotes you've come up with or have come across. I am sure
most of you have had to make a pitch on Ontology too, and we want
those as well. Let's pool them together.    (03)

The online form for collecting these input is available now at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/work/OntologySummit2011/Survey/Survey01_Soundbite-Pitch/survey01.html    (04)

Please respond NOW!  ... You may do this as many times as you want
(just by completing another instance of the online form ... anytime
between now and Feb-22.)  There a Track-4 panel session scheduled for
Feb-24. We can all see what came through as a result of this
solicitation then.    (05)

Discussions by using "sound bites" and "elevator pitches" as a means
to make a pitch are welcome on this thread too.    (06)

Thanks in advance.  =ppy