[ontolog-forum] Non-Well Founded Sets

To: <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Ontology Summit 2011 discussion'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Matthew West" <dr.matthew.west@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:04:48 -0000
Dear Chris M and Chris P,    (01)

Can I suggest we take this to the Ontolog Forum, I don't think it is really
of interest for this year's ontology summit, and I will respond there.    (02)

Regards    (03)

Matthew West
Information  Junction
Tel: +44 560 302 3685
Mobile: +44 750 3385279
matthew.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.informationjunction.co.uk/
http://www.matthew-west.org.uk/    (04)

This email originates from Information Junction Ltd. Registered in England
and Wales No. 6632177.
Registered office: 2 Brookside, Meadow Way, Letchworth Garden City,
Hertfordshire, SG6 3JE.    (05)

Absolute