Re: [ontology-summit] FW: [ontolog-invitation] Invitation to a brainstor

To: Ontology Summit 2011 discussion <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:19:51 -0500
Some NASA work was mentioned towards the end of the call. I see that
there is was a talk called Space Interoperability Framework -
Telemetry and Command Metadata Specification by Ralph Hodgson
(TopQuadrant - USA) and Paul Keller (NASA ARC - USA) as part of a
recent Ontology Based Open Standards track at  NASA-ESA WS on Product
Data Exchange (PDE 2010) last May in Oslo.    (01)

Can we get a copy of that?    (02)

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.   gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?GaryBergCross
NSF INTEROP Project
http://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward.do?AwardNumber=0955816
SOCoP Executive Secretary
Knowledge Strategies     Semantic Technology
Potomac, MD
240-426-0770    (03)