[ontology-summit] RE: [ontology-summit] Re: 回复: [ontology-summit] Progre

To: "'Peter Yim'" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>, "'Pat Hayes'" <phayes@xxxxxxx>, "'Olken, Frank'" <folken@xxxxxxx>, "'Ontology Summit 2009'" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Forest Lin'" <linforests@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Patrick Cassidy'" <pat@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Duane Nickull'" <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Conrad Bock'" <conrad.bock@xxxxxxxx>, "'Rob Raskin'" <raskin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Gunther Schadow'" <gschadow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Chute, Christopher G., M.D., Dr. P.H.'" <chute@xxxxxxxx>, "'David Price'" <david.price@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Peter Benson'" <Peter.Benson@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Elisa Kendall'" <ekendall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Edward Barkmeyer'" <edbark@xxxxxxxx>, "'Simon Frechette'" <simon.frechette@xxxxxxxx>, "'Mark Carlisle'" <carlisle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Robert Dragoset'" <dragoset@xxxxxxxx>, "'Stan Huff'" <stan.huff@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Mark Ming-Chin Lin'" <Ming-Chin.Lin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Yan Heras'" <Yan.Heras@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 10:13:00 -0700
Either date is fine with me.    (01)

Steven R. Ray, Ph.D.
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: (650) 587-3780 (CA)
       (202) 362-5059 (DC)
Cell:  (202) 316-6481    (02)

-----Original Message-----
From: peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter
Yim
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 9:54 PM
To: Pat Hayes; Olken, Frank; Ontology Summit 2009; Forest Lin; Patrick
Cassidy; Duane Nickull; Conrad Bock; Rob Raskin; Gunther Schadow; Chute,
Christopher G., M.D., Dr. P.H.; David Price; Peter Benson; Elisa Kendall;
Edward Barkmeyer; Simon Frechette; Mark Carlisle; Robert Dragoset; Stan
Huff; Mark Ming-Chin Lin; Yan Heras
Cc: Steve Ray; Peter Yim
Subject: Re: [ontology-summit] Re: 回复: [ontology-summit] Progressing a
Units Ontology - virtual session    (03)

> [PH]  Ouch, this is the first day of the SEMTECH conference in San Jose.    (04)

[ppy]  Thank you, Pat. ... Oops!  No, we don't want to run into SemTech2009.    (05)

Let's trying again ... anyone has a serious reason against having our
virtual panel discussion on the UoM ontology during the following
date/time then?    (06)

(A)  Fri 2009.06.19 - starting 10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CEST
/ 6:30pm BST / 17:30 UTC    (07)

(B)  Mon 2009.06.22 - starting 10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CEST
/ 6:30pm BST / 17:30 UTC    (08)

( ... please respond with 18-hours, so that we can really tie it down
by end-of working day tomorrow.)    (09)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy
--    (010)