[ontology-summit] RE: [ontology-summit]Re: [ontology-summit] Re: 回复: [on

To: "Ontology Summit 2009" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Mason, Howard (UK)" <Howard.Mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 09:57:50 +0100
I can make both those times.    (01)

I will not be available on Tuesday 9 June at 11am EDT, as I will be in a
meeting in Washington    (02)

Howard Mason
Corporate IT Office
Tel: +44 1252 383129
Mob: +44 780 171 3340
Eml: howard.mason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BAE Systems plc
Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151     (03)