Re: [ontology-summit] Proceeding: Ontolog conference call Thu 2007.06.07

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Aldo Gangemi <aldo.gangemi@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ontology-summit-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Michael Bergman <mike456@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:03:32 -0400
Also, I suggested that it might be wise to include Aldo Gangemi and his
folks in the (5) effort, since they have done quite a lot of prior work
on characterizing the dimensions of at least the high end (type)
ontologies, as Aldo did indeed contribute earlier this year on our
thread.    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontology-summit/2007-01/msg00113.html.    (02)

Gangemi, A.; Catenacci, C.; Ciaramita, M.; Lehmann, J.  2005. A
theoretical framework for ontology evaluation and validation. In
Proceedings of SWAP2005.
Gangemi, Aldo; Carola Catenacci; Massimiliano Ciaramita; and Jos
Lehmann. 2006. Modelling ontology evaluation and validation. To appear
in Proceedings of ESWC2006, Springer.     (03)

Thanks,
Leo    (04)

Dr. Leo Obrst       The MITRE Corporation, Information Semantics
lobrst@xxxxxxxxx    Information Discovery & Understanding, Command and
Control Center
Voice: 703-983-6770 7515 Colshire Drive, M/S H305
Fax: 703-983-1379   McLean, VA 22102-7508, USA     (05)