Re: [ontology-summit] Presentations at the Ontology Summit 2007[was - Re

To: Ontology Summit 2007 Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Deborah L. McGuinness" <dlm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:12:26 -0700
i leave for the airport in a few minutes and will work on the plane.
i agreed with leo that i would discuss the ontology spectrum in the
framework session that came out of a aaai '99 panel on ontologies and
which i wrote a paper about discussing the points on the spectrum.
 ``Ontologies Come of Age ''. In Dieter Fensel, Jim Hendler, Henry
Lieberman, and Wolfgang Wahlster, editors. Spinning the Semantic Web:
Bringing the World Wide Web to Its Full Potential. MIT Press,
2003.http://www.ksl.stanford.edu/people/dlm/papers/ontologies-come-of-age-abstract.html    (01)

i get into dc later tonight.    (02)

deborah    (03)