[ontology-summit] Presentations at the Ontology Summit 2007 [was - Re: C

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 01:11:11 -0700
*REMINDER*    (01)

If you are speaking at any of the OntologySummit2007 sessions (on-site
or remotely), I do need your slides by the end-of-day today Friday
2007.04.20 (in case you were unable to meet the original deadline,
which was supposed to be 4/19.)    (02)

That would only leave me to work on them this Saturday 4/21, as I will
be on planes most of the day Sunday. Please note.    (03)

Please refer to details on the developing session pages at:    (04)

o 2007.04.23 Monday am (EDT) - (1)
OntologySummit2007_Framework_Session -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_Framework_Session    (05)

o 2007.04.23 Monday pm (EDT) - (2)
OntologySummit2007_Population_Session -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_Population_Session    (06)

o 2007.04.24 Tuesday am (EDT) - (3)
OntologySummit2007_Communique_Session -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_Communique_Session    (07)

o 2007.04.24 Tuesday pm (EDT) - (4) OntologySummit2007_Symposium -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007_Symposium    (08)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy