Re: [ontology-summit] Presentations at the Ontology Summit 2007 [was - R

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 13:02:20 -0700
Re:
*I do need your slides by the end-of-day... Friday 2007.04.20*    (01)

... Note that I have posted the slides (received so far) to the
respective sessions -
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2007#nid104W    (02)

1. please review, especially session chairs, and coordinate with the
speakers if there is any question.    (03)

2. those who have not sent in their slides and have not communicated
with me (so that I know you are still working on them) please drop me
a note to that effect. I REALLY need the slides (especially because we
have to support both an on-site and a remote audience!)    (04)

Regards.  =ppy