[ontology-summit] Ontology Assessment Methodology - A Proposal

To: ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: dbedford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:08:21 -0400

All,    (01)

As promised in yesterday's conference call, I am posting some rough ideas for an
ontology assessment methodology for discussion at next week's summit.  (See
attached file: Ontology Assessment ? Proposed Framework and Methodology.ppt).
The proposal is very very rough, and includes on a few examples drawn from the
framework paper and my own practical experience.   If you have time, may I ask
you  to please review before Monday?  I'll watch feedback and try to improve the
methodology before Monday.    (02)

Best regards,
Denise    (03)