Re: [ontology-summit] Ontology Assessment Methodology - A Proposal

To: "Ontology Summit 2007 Forum" <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Uschold, Michael F" <michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:47:17 -0700
This looks very useful.    (01)

However, I misunderstood the term 'assessment' to mean a judgment of
quality.
What you seeem to really mean is 'characterization' of a given artifact,
according to various dimensions.    (02)

Both are necessary, only the latter is the main focus of this meeting.    (03)

Mike    (04)

Michael Uschold
M&CT, Phantom Works
425 373-2845
michael.f.uschold@xxxxxxxxxx

COOL TIP: to skip the phone menu tree and get a human on the phone, go
to: http://gethuman.com/tips.html     (06)