Re: [ontology-summit] TomGrubers Ontology Clearinghouse

To: Ontology Summit Forum <ontology-summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Deborah MacPherson <debmacp@xxxxxxxxx>, Tom Gruber <onto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:10:38 -0700
Hi Deborah & Tom,    (01)

Logistics issue here ...    (02)

Since this thread is OntologySummit2007 specific (while admitted
the discourse has a much broader implication), may I suggest you
continue the dialog on the [ontology-summit] list instead. (I
have it on both list now. Either one of you, or anyone else,
could pick this up and 'reply' to the message with the
[ontology-summit] prefixed subject line, and take it over there.    (03)

Thanks.  =ppy    (04)

P.S. Also, Deborah, in view of our Ontolog IPR policy
(http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32),
could you eliminate your message footer, please.