ontologizing

[ontolog-forum] Project Keywords

To: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: paola.dimaio@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:43:18 +0700
Hi Peter
Thanks for the reminder    (01)

I have not put in any further effort, but the requirement is still
there, to map the existing body of work onto the framework -    (02)

 I think the keyword project was suggested from the need to find a way
to 'map' the resources using terms and concepts  expressed as tags
referencing the framework -
the idea seemed to gear into Kurt and Ontologizing efforts,    (03)

so to help us make a decision on how to proceed best    (04)

1. status of Kurt and Ontologizing efforts in their respective
projects- I Kurt do you have an outline and any activity from your
side to share? do you see scope for synergy? Is yours a personal
project?    (05)

2. Deborah, you seemed interested in working on this, apols I did not
follow up, are you still up for it shall we make a plan? anyone else
interested?    (06)

Thanks    (07)

Paola Di Maio    (08)

Paola Di Maio