ontologizing

[ontologizing] Re: RSVP - Ontolog 2006.05.18 conf call

To: robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 11:33:32 -0700
Bob,    (01)

Thank you for the suggested items. I have just added those that
didn't already have a placeholder there onto the 5/18 call agenda.    (02)

Ref you question:
 > [Bob] the 49 major Events listed on the Wiki ... How
 > much of this effort is manual today?    (03)

[ppy] as of now, they are predominantly manual. The somewhat
consistent structure is the result of my using a previous
session's content as the 'template' for the next session that is
of a similar nature (e.g. regular member conference call, invited
speaker session, scheduled technical discussion, etc.)    (04)

Talk to you Thursday ... and in greater depth on the 5/25/06 call.    (05)

Cheers.  =ppy