ontolog-invitation

[ontolog-invitation] Endorsement of the Ontology Summit 2011 Communique

To: <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:07:27 -0700

Dear Friends,

            We had a very productive 2 day face-to-face symposium in Gaithersburg, Maryland last week, and generated a strong communiqué that links back to the rich trove of information generated during the prior three months of discussion and synthesis. With this email, I am asking you to visit the wiki site at http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2011_Communique where you will find the fruits of our labor, and to consider adding your name to the list of endorsers. Just to remind you, the goal was to assist in making the case for the use of ontology by providing concrete application examples, success/value metrics and advocacy strategies.

For inclusion in the list of endorsers, please email <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> with the statement "I endorse the Ontology Summit 2011 Communiqué (v1.0)" to confirm your endorsement.

Thanks again for your support.

Steven Ray and Nicola Guarino, Co-Chairs

Ontology Summit 2011

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/