ontolog-invitation

[ontolog-invitation] Reminder to register for the Ontology Summit, comin

To: <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Ray" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:01:59 -0700

I just want to remind you that, because the meeting is taking place at a government facility, we must have the names of the on-site meeting attendees in advance. So please take a moment to register if you think you will be attending – registration is free. This also helps us with our logistics planning.

Thanks so much.

Steve Ray

Chair, Ontology Summit 2009