ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Reminder to register for the OntologySummit, co

To: "[ontolog-invitation]" <ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:27:35 -0700
ERRATA: ... Yes, the OntologySummit2009 workshop/symposium *is* on 6~7April-2009    (01)

(Thank you very much for pointing that out, Brand.)    (02)

On-site registration does close tomorrow, still!
See: http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologySummit2009#nid1UAK    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy

Community Portal: http://ontolog.cim3.net/     (09)