ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Emerging Ontology Showcase: session-2 - WoundOn

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:03:03 -0700
*Important Notice*    (01)

ALL: There is a change in the dial-in number for tomorrow's session.
They will be:    (02)

* 2008.10.16 session dial-in numbers:
** from a '''US telephone (US): +1-218-486-3600''' (domestic long
distance cost will apply)
** When calling in from a phone, use '''Conference ID: "4389979#"'''
** '''from Europe, call:'''
*** Austria 0820-4000-1577
*** Belgium 070-35-9992
*** France 0826-100-280
*** Germany 01805-00-7642
*** Ireland 0818-270-037
*** Italy 0848-390-179
*** Spain 0902-886-056
*** Switzerland 0848-560-327 or 0848-414-110
*** UK 0870-738-0765
** callers '''from other countries''' please dial into either one of
the US or European numbers    (03)

Please refer to other details on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_10_16    (04)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx