ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Emerging Ontology Showcase: session-2 - WoundOn

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 16:03:49 -0700
Ref.  http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_10_16    (01)

= *REMINDER* =    (02)

The subject Emerging Ontology Showcase panel session-2 will be here
tomorrow - Thursday, 16-Oct-2008
starting at 10:30am PDT / 1:30pm EDT / 6:30pm BST / 7:30pm CEST / 17:30 UTC.    (03)

Please refer to details on the session page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_10_16    (04)

You will only need your phone line and access to the Internet to participate.    (05)

*RSVP* by e-mailing the sender <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> off-line to
register your attendance, if you haven't already done so. (If you
aren't already on the [ontolog-invitation] list, kindly include your
name, affiliation and job title as well.)    (06)

Thanks & regards. =ppy

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/