ontolog-invitation

Re: [ontolog-invitation] Two "Ontolog Invited Speaker" events coming up

To: ontolog-invitation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:48:02 -0700
ERRATA:    (01)

The link to the AdamPease SUMO talk session page on Sep. 6, 2007
should be:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_09_06    (02)

(... somehow, an extraneous ":" managed to get in the way,
rendering the URL from my last post invalid. ... my apologies!)    (03)

=ppy

Peter P. Yim wrote Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:37:43 -0700: [updated]

Join this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Leave this list: mailto:ontolog-invitation-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Message Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-invitation/
Community Portal: http://ontolog.cim3.net/     (010)