[ontolog-forum] Recurrent Neural Nets and Natural Language Models

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <metasemantics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 10:17:29 -0800

Dear Ontologizers,

I have been looking for good explanations of how RNNs handle language, since there have been some recent advances in that area.  I found this dissertation described on the Corpora list, and it seems to be the clearest I have seen yet.  Its only 133 PDF pages; it's in Czech and English sections for those looking for parallel corpora; and it's intelligently written, at least the first few pages I have read.

This is the dissertation:

http://www.fit.vutbr.cz/~imikolov/rnnlm/thesis.pdf

Sincerely,

Rich Cooper,

Rich Cooper,

Chief Technology Officer,

MetaSemantics Corporation

MetaSemantics AT EnglishLogicKernel DOT com

( 9 4 9 ) 5 2 5-5 7 1 2

http://www.EnglishLogicKernel.com