[ontolog-forum] Traditional logic bibliography (WAS: Watchout Watson: He

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Paul Tyson <phtyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 10:23:26 -0500
While we're at it:    (01)

John of St. Thomas. 1955. The material logic of John of St. Thomas:
basic treatises. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/332842    (02)

Maritain, Jacques, and Imelda Choquette. 1937. An introduction to logic.
New York: Sheed & Ward. http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/529775    (03)

Veatch, Henry Babcock. 1952. Intentional logic: a logic based on
philosophical realism. New Haven: Yale University Press.
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/1742427    (04)

Regards,
--Paul    (05)