Re: [ontolog-forum] Watchout Watson: Here comes Amazon Machine Learning

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Thomas Johnston <tmj44p@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 23:47:25 +0000 (UTC)
John,

I also recommend adding to your bibliography, if you don't have it already, the following work on Stoic logic. Because of my career in commercial IT, I have been unable to read widely and deeply in the literature, but I'd nonetheless be surprised if you could do much better than:

Benson Mates. Stoic Logic. (U Cal Press, 1953).