Re: [ontolog-forum] Watchout Watson: Here comes Amazon Machine Learning

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Obrst, Leo J." <lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:29:21 +0000
Sorry, more complete reference:     (01)

Xiaowei Wang, Nicola Guarino, Giancarlo Guizzardi, and John Mylopoulos. 2014.
Towards an Ontology of Software: a Requirements Engineering Perspective. FOIS
2014.
https://www.academia.edu/8744511/Towards_an_Ontology_of_Software_A_Requirements_Engineering_Perspective.    (02)