[ontolog-forum] Free workshop on ontology design pattern, Dec. 1-3, 2014

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Gary Berg-Cross <gbergcross@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:01:31 -0400
We happy to announce that we planning  (our 6th) a free SOCoP workshop, called a  Vocamp, to be held at the USGS facility in Reston VA on    Monday (Dec. 1, 2014) starting at 12:30 and completing at 5 on Wed. Dec. 3, 2014.

You can see preliminary
details on organizers, venue and topics, which include more related science
topics that have a geospatial component
at

People can see some material from the 2013 DC VoCamp at:

One can register for the conference there of contact the organizers to get your name listed.

In the past these workshops and related ones, such as
http://vocamp.org/wiki/GeoVoCampSB2014,
have had 25-30 active participants with a workgroup mix of domain experts, ontologists and facilitators.

Several ontology design patterns have been developed & been discussed in subsequent papers and presentations.

Any questions can be addressed to me.

Gary Berg-Cross, Ph.D.
NSF INTEROP Project
SOCoP Executive Secretary