[ontolog-forum] Call for Volunteers

To: ONTOLOG Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: kenb <kenb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 23:59:46 -0400 (EDT)

Now that Peter Yim is retiring and relinquishing responsibility for most
of the ONTOLOG infrastructure and organization, the Board of Trustees of
the ONTOLOG Community of Practice has been making arrangements for
replacing the existing infrastructure and managing the organization.
Accordingly, the BoT is calling for volunteers to help the BoT with the
many tasks involved both in the transition and for the long-term
maintenance of our community services.  We are planning to have the first
meeting of the volunteers in the next week or two. If you are interesting
in volunteering, please indicate when you are available to attend this
meeting on the doodle poll at    (01)

http://doodle.com/6nuaymsdunwv9agz    (02)

For more about the members of the BoT and their vision for the future of
ONTOLOG, see    (03)

http://ontolog-02.cim3.net/wiki/Conference_2014_06_26    (04)

Ken Baclawski    (05)