Re: [ontolog-forum] Toward Human-Level AI

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Philip Jackson <philipcjacksonjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 11:49:09 -0400
Ed,

Of course, in Tala the question can be stated directly corresponding to:

How many states have cities with more than a million people?

My arguments are that we need Tala as a new artificial language.

That said, I agree that the methods Kowalski describes could play an important role in a TalaMind architecture.

Phil

Thesis: http://www.philjackson.prohosting.com/PCJacksonPhDThesis20140422.pdf
Slides: http://www.philjackson.prohosting.com/TowardHumanLevelAI20140422.pdf
(links included for readers who may be new to the thread.)