Re: [ontolog-forum] FW: mKR2IKL

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Richard H. McCullough" <rhmccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 19:44:07 -0700
I have explained the  meaning of "::" several times previously.

         proposition name :: proposition

That is my notation, not Rand's.  I think she would have benefited
from using the notation.  It is my conviction that she was often
using the name of a proposition, without explicitly realizing it.

Rand talked about the axiomatic concept Existence.
I claim it makes perfect sense as the name of 1 or more
propositions.  The "view" in mKR is the name of a group
of propositions which make up a context.

Dick McCullough
Context Knowledge Systems
mKE and the mKR language
mKR/mKE tutorial