Re: [ontolog-forum] SituationInvolvesRole (was Defining everything in te

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Barkmeyer, Edward J" <edward.barkmeyer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 18:56:27 +0000

John,

I wasn’t recommending particular identifiers for the relations.  I just used those as examples that would suggest the intended meaning.  I noted at the end that ISO 15926 defines more abstract relations that can be used for the same purposes.  You are certainly entitled to use whatever terms you please.

-Ed