Re: [ontolog-forum] Defining everything in terms of relations (was Charl

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: William Frank <williamf.frank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 14:21:03 -0500
corry, I have been feeling bad about my response to you since I sent it.

I have to agree entirely that we don't want to force anything down anyone's throught, and in the heat of trying to get people to understand this different idea, i suspect that that is what I sounded like.  then, to get all self righteous about breaking away from convention, to you, who have been helping lead the industry forward for decades, is inexcusable.

But, please do excuse me.   I do strongly believe we need to consider that E/R modelling may become a legacy tehcnique someday, but should not have expressed myself the way I did.

Warm regards,

Wm