[ontolog-forum] Stanford seminar "On The Origin Of Experience"

To: "peirce-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peirce-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, biosemiotics@xxxxxxxxxxx, Foundations of Information Science of Information Science Information Information Science <fis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 23:47:13 -0800
Please forgive my cross-posting.    (01)

The video of my Nov. 13th lecture is now available on YouTube,    (02)

http://youtu.be/zF5Bp_YsZ3M    (03)

it includes the first chapter of my forthcoming book. The full
transcript is now also available as a book preview here.    (04)

https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1137409    (05)

In a follow up lecture on January 15th I will speak about the life and
work of Charles Sanders Peirce. In this lecture I will place Charles
in the broader context of intellectual developments in and around the
formation of Harvard University.    (06)

Best regards,
Steven    (07)