Re: [ontolog-forum] [PEIRCE-L] Stanford seminar "On The Origin Of Experi

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:24:34 -0800
1. I am not aware of Korzybski but welcome references.
2. I am aware of the work on "autopoiesis" but no, I do not draw
inspiration from it. It has no sound epistemology and reduces to
materialism.
3. My approach is algebraic/geometric. But I am not familiar with this
work. I welcome the reference.    (01)

My focus in the book is to explore the extent to which complex
analysis can be applied and why my experimental geometry may be a
better solution. Mach hints at a similar geometry.    (02)

Regards,
Steven    (03)