Re: [ontolog-forum] Extensional vs Intensional semantics for RDF/RDFS [w

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: John McClure <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:07:21 -0800
On 11/24/2013 10:23 AM, Simon Spero wrote
[I just noticed that there is no property defined on Statement for the
fourth part of the quad, which seems odd given the new concrete syntax
for quads, and the intended relationship of reified statements to a
statement made in a document in a concrete syntax. I can think of
arguments against, but nothing is mentioned in  the new specs. ]    (01)

Where can I find more information about the fourth part of the quad. I'm
assuming that's to point to a provenance object defined by the PROV
standard, but it's nice to know a quad is being standardized.    (02)