Re: [ontolog-forum] Please note our Open IPR Policy and applicable contr

To: "'Peter Yim'" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'[ontolog-forum]'" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Donald C. Lindsay" <don.lindsay@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 20:57:24 -0700
Ontolog-Forum,    (01)

Thank you for the guidance. I did quote a rather large section of the quoted
work and I am glad that, at least, the material was found to be relevant to
the discussion. I will resolve to be more concise. In point of fact, a URL
reference with a bit more commentary would likely have been, not only, in
compliance with the guidelines, but also more useful to the forum.    (02)

Don    (03)