[ontolog-forum] Please note our Open IPR Policy and applicable contribut

To: "Donald C. Lindsay" <don.lindsay@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 15:09:10 -0700
Don & All,    (01)

Thank you for the contribution. While this is relevant to the
discussion, your post should not have been made (or, at least, not in
the form you have presented it.)    (02)

Allow me to remind you, and all other members of the community, that
all [ontolog-forum] posts (and practically all other contributions in
this community) will end up in a open archive, accessible by the
community members as well as the general public. Contribution to
Ontolog Forum is subject to our open IPR Policy (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32 ) and
contribution guidelines (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid1N ).    (03)

In particular, work such as what you have quoted (*below) would best
be conveyed by cited the url and/or a representative fragment that
helps demonstrate your point, and at the same time, allowable under
"fair use" (in the balanced copyright regime.)    (04)

Thank you for your attention.    (05)

Regards. =ppy    (06)

Peter Yim
Co-convener, ONTOLOG