Re: [ontolog-forum] Genetic discovery using ontology mapping ofobservati

To: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Rich Cooper" <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 20:11:15 -0700
Thanks Barry,    (01)

Looking over their website, I see it has a lot of
tools and other freebies.  That makes it useful
for academic purposes.  Why do you say you
consider it successful?  Has it resulted in new
insights on genetic X environmental X diagnosis
mappings?  Or is it solely for use with genetic
mappings and the various alleles that are known as
of now?      (02)

It looks worth while studying for a while, and I
will give it some time for that purpose - thanks,    (03)

-Rich    (04)

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper
EnglishLogicKernel.com