Re: [ontolog-forum] MOVED: Re: [ontology-summit] Hackathon: BACnet Ontol

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 17:54:57 -0700

Sadly, I am in complete agreement. But note that this complaint is a
consequence of expecting an agreement in the first place. Individual
scholars/mathematicians, trained in the application of a formalized
epistemology, may fair better - depending upon your goals.    (01)

I'm less certain that trained individuals can write programs that behave as
they intend. That people write programs, I have no doubt.    (02)

Regards,
Steven    (03)

On Mar 20, 2013, at 3:14 AM, sowa@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:    (04)