Re: [ontolog-forum] Prolog + CHR (Constraint Handling Rules) for "Big Da

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: David Price <dprice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:32:48 +0000
Experian also bought the Garlik company and their triplestore … so they do
SemWeb too. Garlik even open sourced some of the tech (although I understand
what they use internally is even better): http://4store.org/    (01)

Cheers,
David    (02)

UK +44 7788 561308
US +1 336 283 0606    (03)

On 22 Feb 2013, at 13:17, John F Sowa wrote:    (04)