Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontologies and individuals

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Hassan Aït-Kaci" <hassanaitkaci@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 19:14:35 -0800
While I'm at it, here's yet another gem of thought on scientific
research by a great scientist (Freeman Dyson) worth pondering:
http://www.ams.org/notices/200902/rtx090200212p.pdf ... Birds and frogs
have always debated and will always go on debating ... Some of us chirp
as birds high up in the sky, a few others among us croak as frogs low
down in the swamps ... and most of us are a swarm of flies just buzzing
around in a busy cloud in mid-air to be quickly swallowed by birds and
frogs alike! :-)    (01)

-hak    (02)

http://www.hassan-ait-kaci.net/contactme.html    (04)